One of the best things about this flourless chocolate cake is how easy it is: You mix it all in the food processor in about 5 minutes! It's especially nice with some homemade whipped cream and a little sugar-free chocolate sauce on top.
- Heat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8 or 9" round pan or spring form pan.
- Process pecans in food processor - pulse until they are meal - but they won't get quite as small as corn meal.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients and pulse again.
- Add the wet ingredients and process until well-blended.
- Pour into pan and bake. The exact time will vary with the pan. Start checking every 5 minutes at about 35 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cut when cool. If desired, serve with homemade whipped cream and/or chocolate sauce.
Nutritional information: Each of 16 servings has 2 grams of effective carbohydrate plus 4 grams of fiber, 6 grams of protein, and 334 calories.